Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Just when i realized it, we're only left wif one official chance to meet each other again. 3L02's becoming a history for us soon. Really hope that we can attend the graduation night together but seems like not many peeps are keen esp our class!!! Why!! Everytime when i wana pay for the event, there'll surely be something tht crop up n the rep's unable to get the $$ from me. Sigh!!! Really wish to attend the event at least wif a few classmates.

Helped out in the corporate sales again but this time alone and it's at keppel corp office. Got to know 2 Ex NP seniors and one of them is the Philips accounts manager! My GM's from NP too. Seems like NP is indeed a school tht produce talents haha!

Went for a jog wif nich today. It was a great :) To see one another after so long. To see how each other have grown spiritually, physically & mentally haha! Words of wisdom again haha! Really satisfied wif my performance today! I guess 2.4km isnt a prob for me now. I'm left wif standing board jump and sit & reach now!!! Hopefully i can make it for both. Thanks God! I'm getting physically fitter now :) Napfa's just around the corner now. Cant afford to let myself down at this moment!!!

Thank God for everything so far. Stopped driving since a few months ago and I'm realyl gettign the freedom i wan now :)

No comments: